Airtel NG is really stepping up as one of the leading network providers in Nigeria and as well considering the lockdown situation in Nigeria due to the COVID-19 pandemic across the world, they are really putting up efforts to cushion the boring effect of staying at home. To this end, they have dished out another free data to her esteem subscribers after the 1GB free data for downloading the My Airtel App which is currently running and accessible to those who are yet to get theirs (click here to get yours).
This time around, Airtel is giving out a whooping 3GB free data to all her esteemed customers. This free 3GB data is another means of curing boredom during this lockdown season with the aid of Airtel TV app.
Airtel TV App was officially released last year, 2019 in December. Airtel TV offers you unlimited access to the best video-on-demand (VOD) content from around the world. Watch and stream thousands of popular movies, TV series, documentaries, sports events, skits, kids, music videos, gospel music and more from Nollywood, Bollywood, Zollywood and Hollywood.
How to Get Free 3GB Data on Airtel
- Download the Airtel TV App here or from Playstore.
- Register your Airtel Phone number, and wait for OTP to be sent to your registered Airtel line (Note: Ensure that your Airtel sim is inside the phone).
- Use the OTP code to complete your registration (Note: It will be automatically added).
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive your free 3GB Data. Sometimes, it may take 12 – 24 hours. You can check your data balance by dialing *140#.
- Launch the Airtel TV App and enjoy all the fun in the comfort of your room right on your palms.
Note: At the time of writing this post, the free data is only usable on the Airtel TV App.
271 total views, 1 views today